Sierra Club Maui Press Clippings
Drinking Water Well Protection on Maui
- Sierra Club Maui Executive Committee member Lucienne de Naie was invited on Hawai'i Public Radio's The Conversation to discuss drinking water well protection on Maui. Listen to the program here.
East Maui Streams Permits at the Board of Land & Natural Resources
- Civil Beat: "Environmentalists Urge Land Board To Deny A&B Water Use Permits"
- Hawai'i Public Radio: "BLNR: Alexander & Baldwin Can Continue to Divert Maui Streams"
- Maui News: "BLNR says A&B can continue to divert streams"
- Maui Now: "East Maui Water Rights: Holdover Permits Up for Renewal"
- KITV: "Battle over Maui water escalates on the eve of final sugar cane harvest"
- The Hawai'i Indpendent: "A public trust - for private benefit?"
DAPL Solidarity Protest
Kihei Short Study